Plans offered by Sapphire Softech Solutions come with minimum commitment period, subject to plan accepted by customer at the time of signing up. However, in case of any dispute or negative feedback from customers, Sapphire Softech gives all the rights to customers to claim refund within 30 days of subscription start date.
Any claim after 30 days would only be considered at sole discretion of company management; upon merits of an individual case, payment would be either fully or partially refunded if, for any reason, customer is able to give legitimate documentation of incomplete work or Sapphire Technicians are unable to resolve customer's issue within stipulated time frame. Our technicians will make best efforts to resolve customer's issue, however, still if customer is dis-satisfied, they (Customers) have all the rights to claim refund, for further clarity, please refer to refund policy mentioned below:
Our 30 days refund policy has following terms and conditions:
Refunds only are accepted, when any of the following criteria are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
- 30 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an Sapphire Softech technician.
- There has not been a closed ticket or resolved issue in the past for unlimited plans.
- Major Defects in Shipped Products - Although all the products are thoroughly tested before being shipped, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Team's approval. If any deficiency is is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of initial complaint, the refund will be issued to customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer's choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered.
Refunds subject to Management Approval:
If refund is claimed after 30 calendar days of subscription start date, however, exceptions will be considered, subject to management discretion.
If Sapphire Technician, with customer's consent, has been able to secure service completion form customer.
If Sapphire Technician have been able to resolve customer's issue on more than 2 occasions and Sapphire has confirmation documents confirming the same.
Termination of Service Contract
The service agreement will be terminated if You misuse or abuse the support (in the sole judgment of Sapphire Softech Solutions) or try to damage or interfere with our system or violate any term of this agreement or it is directed by law or we are unable to provide the services or there are reasons beyond our control that prevent us from rendering the services. In either case, circumstances permitting, we will notify You of our decision. You can choose to terminate the agreement at your will and terms of refund policy will apply. You acknowledge and agree that upon termination Sapphire Softech may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and files in your user account and/or bar any further access to the services.